Textract SDK uses screen OCR to feed your program with the text data from an existing application. It works even if this application does not support any communication API, like clipboard copy-paste or OCX/automation. Textract captures image directly from the screen and converts it to text. Windows ClearType technology is fully supported.
- You develop software for MS Windows, it unites existing systems.
- You have to read text data from a system that cannot interact with the other programs but shows all information on the screen.
- You can use OCX/VB Control, DLL or EXE from your program
- You need one copy or royalties are okay or you may prepay for unlimited license
- Free 40 day trial is long enough for you to make a decision
Copy the Uncopyable with Kleptomania utility. Do you know how to capture text from folder trees, file lists, database reports, messages and dialog boxes? legacy systems? Answer: Kleptomania. Based on OCR. Free to try. 5000+ registered users worldwide.